Presentations at the Conference
The Scientific Organizing Committee selected 111 submitted abstracts for presentation during the conference. Submitters of accepted abstracts have been notified. There will be three different categories for presentation. Guidelines for presenters:
Oral presentation (15 minutes)
- The 15 minute time limit will be strictly enforced!
- Powerpoint presentations should be prepared in 16 : 9 format.
- Powerpoint presentations must be uploaded to a central computer prior to the session.
- Dedicated poster sessions will take place Monday (odd numbers) and Tuesday (even numbers).
- Posters should be prepared in portait format and printed on paper.
- The maximum dimensions for posters are 100 cm (width) x 120 cm (height).
- Posters should be mounted on Sunday (all day) or Monday before 10:00.
- Posters will remain on display during the entire conference.
- Presenters should be present at their posters during the indicated poster sessions.
- Posters must be removed by Wednesday noon or they will be recycled.
Poster presentation + poster flash talk (3 minutes)
- Poster should be prepared as outlined above.
- An additional 3 minute talk on the poster content should be prepared.
- Only 1 Powerpoint slide is allowed.
- The 3 minute time limit will be strictly enforced!
- No questions will be allowed after the 3 minute flash talk.
- Powerpoint files must be uploaded no later than during the lunch break on the day of the poster flash talk.
- The poster flash talks will be presented immediately prior to the dedicated poster session.
- Poster flash talks should raise the interest in the topic. Details can be discussed at the poster during the poster session.